How To Create A One-Page Website Using Jupiter WP Theme
Artbees Themes Template Production Manager explains how to create a one-page website with Jupiter WP Theme
You will get 100% discount on this course no need to pay for the course
- How to add post types
- How to use important shortcodes in your one-page websites
- How to arrange shortcodes using Visual Composer in your one-page website
- An up-to-date version of WordPress and Jupiter WP V5 should be installed in your server.
- Your copy of Jupiter WP should be registered in Artbees Themes portal.
- Necessary post types should be added.
- Necessary images/videos should be added to media library.
Alex Neil covers the A-Z to create a one-page website using the leading WordPress theme Jupiter in this course. If you’re new to WordPress, a pro WP web designer, a web developer or a small business owner this course will help you accomplish the following and ultimately create a professional one-page website:
– How to add post types
– How to use important shortcodes
– How to arrange shortcodes in Visual Composer
- Udemy Free Course : How to create a stunning artwork in just 30 minutes
- Udemy Free Course : Raspberry Pi for Beginners- Advanced Embedded Systems
- Udemy Free Course : CSS3 Master Series: The Complete CSS Course for Beginners
- Udemy Free Course : UX Design Fast Prototyping Mobile App with UXpin 2018
- Udemy Free Courses : The Ultimate Entrepreneur Course For Massive Success In 2017
- Udemy Free Course : How to Pick The Right Penny Stocks To Invest In 2017
- Udemy Free Courses : Forex Trading For Beginners
- Udemy Free Course : Bootstrap (no coding) Build Bootstrap Websites you can Sell
- Udemy Free Coupons : Instagram Marketing Masterclass Tips and Tricks 2018
- Udemy Free Course : Mastering Online Reputation Marketing & Management 2.0